Simplification Online Mock Test For IBPS, Bank, PSC, SSC All entrance examOnline Mock Test Simplification Online Mock Test 2013 For All Govt. job recruitment 2013 Free Online Practices SET Simplification Exam online test Free with answers All MCQ Online Mock Test On Simplification Aptitude Free OnlinePractices SET on Simplification on Reasoning with Answers Solution
Click on Stat Button to Start the online mock test on Simplification
0 of 20 questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading...
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You have to finish following quiz, to start this quiz:
0 of 20 questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 points, (0)
Result Simplification Quiz
- Question 1 of 20
1. Question1 points
- The taxi charges in a city comprise of a fixed charge, together with the charge of the distance covered. For a journey of 16 km, the charges paid are Rs. 156 and for a journey of 24 km, the charges paid are Rs. 204. What will a person have to pay for travelling a distance of 30 km ?
- Question 2 of 20
2. Question1 points
- In a classroom, if 6 students per bench are assigned to accommodate all students, one more bench will be required. However, if 7 students are accommodate per bench, there would be a space left for 5 students. What is the number of students in the class ?
- Question 3 of 20
3. Question1 points
- There are two examination rooms A and B. If 10 students are sent from A to B, then the number of students in each room is the same. If 20 candidates are sent from B to A, then the number of students in A is double the number of students in B. The number of students in room A is :
- Question 4 of 20
4. Question1 points
In a group of buffaloes and ducks, the number of legs are 24 more than twice the number of heads. What is the number of buffaloes in the group ?CorrectIncorrect
- Question 5 of 20
5. Question1 points
- A man has some hens cows. If the number of heads be 48 and the number of feet equals 140, then the number of hens will be :
- Question 6 of 20
6. Question1 points
- Vidushi and Sanya distribute Rs. 100 each in charity. Vidushi distributes money to 5 more people than Sanya and Sanya gives each Rs. 1 more than Vidushi. How many people are recipients of the charity ?
- Question 7 of 20
7. Question1 points
- If 2 tables and 3 chairs cost Rs. 3500 and 3 tables and 2 chairs cost Rs. 4000,then how much does a table cost ?
- Question 8 of 20
8. Question1 points
- The price of 2 sarees and 4 shirts is Rs. 1600. With the same money one can buy 1 saree and 6 shirts. If one wants to buy 12 shirts, how much shall he have to pay ?
- Question 9 of 20
9. Question1 points
- In a certain shop, 9 oranges cost as much as 5 apples cost as much as 3 mangoes and 4 mangoes cost as much as much as 9 lemons. If 3 lemons cost Rs. 4.80, the price of an orange is :
- Question 10 of 20
10. Question1 points
- The price of 10 chairs is equal to that of 4 tables. The price of 15 chairs and 2 tables together is Rs. 4000. The total price of 12 chairs and 3 tables is :
- Question 11 of 20
11. Question1 points
- A piece of costs Rs. 35. If the length of the piece would have been 4 m longer and each metre costs Rs. 1 less, the cost would have remained unchanged. How long is the piece ?
- Question 12 of 20
12. Question1 points
- A certain number of tennis balls were purchased for Rs. 450. Five more balls could have been purchased in the same amount if each ball was cheaper by Rs. 15. The number of balls purchased was :
- Question 13 of 20
13. Question1 points
- A number of friends decided to go on a picnic and planned to spend Rs. 96 on eatables. Four of them, however, did not turn up. As a consequence, the remaining ones had to contribute Rs. 4 each extra. The number of those who attended the picnic was:
- Question 14 of 20
14. Question1 points
- On Children’s Day, sweets were to be equally distributed among 175 children in a school. Actually on the Children’s were absent and therefore each child got 4 sweets extra. Total how many sweets were available for distribution ?
- Question 15 of 20
15. Question1 points
- A man has Rs. 480 in the denominations of one-rupee notes, five-rupee notes and ten-rupee notes. The number of note of each denomination is equal. What is the total number of notes that he has ?
- Question 16 of 20
16. Question1 points
- A total of 324 coins of 20 paise make a sum of Rs. 71. The number of 25-paise coins is :
- Question 17 of 20
17. Question1 points
- A cricket team won 3 matches more than they lost. If a win gives them 2 points and loss (− 1) point, how many matches, in all, have they played if their score is 23 ?
- Question 18 of 20
18. Question1 points
- In an examination, a student scores 4 marks for every correct answer and loses 1 mark for every wrong answer. If he attempts in all 60 questions and secures 130 marks, the number of questions he attempts correctly, is :
- Question 19 of 20
19. Question1 points
- A worker may claim Rs. 1.50 for each km which he travels by taxi and 50 p for each km he drives his own car. If in one week he claimed Rs. 50. For travelling 80 km, how many kms did he travel by taxi ?
- Question 20 of 20
20. Question1 points
- Each boy contributed rupees equal to the number of girls and each girl contributed rupees equal to the number of boys in a class of 60 students. If the total contribution thus collected is Rs. 1600, how many boys are there in the class ?