JNVS TGT Recruitment 2011 Trained Graduate Teacher Jawahar Navodaya Vidyala
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS
SUBJECT-WISE POST CODES FOR FILLING UP THE APPLICATION FORM (REF. COL. NO. 01 & 05 OF APPLICATION FORM)
TRAINED GRADUATE TEACHERS
PAY SCALE: Rs. 9300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs. 4600)
UPPER AGE LIMIT : 35 YEARS (As on 30.09.2011)
HOW TO APPLY
1. Only those candidates should apply who fulfill the essential qualifications for the post mentioned in part-I and have qualified Paper II of the Central Teacher Eligibility Test conducted by CBSE in June 2011.
2. Last date of receiving application is within 30 days of publication of this advertisement.
3. Applications must be submitted in the prescribed application format published as Annexure to this advertisement. This format can be downloaded from NVS website “www.navodaya.nic.in” or typed on white paper of fullscape size. The format given in the advertisement can also be used for application purposes. Candidates should not attach copies of their certificates etc. The NVS will take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidates have qualified for interview/personality test. Candidates will be responsible to fill up the form correctly since they will be responsible to produce the supporting certificates at the time of interview/selection. A recent photograph of the candidate must be pasted in the space provided. Only those OBC categories which are recognized by GOI will be considered for appointment under OBC category.
4. For GEN/OBC category, application must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five hundred only) in the form of demand draft valid for 6 months in favour of “Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti” payable at Chandigarh. Application fee enclosed in the form of IPO/M.O./Crossed cheques/currency notes or treasury challan etc. will not be accepted. Such applications will be treated as having been received without application fee and will be summarily rejected.
5. No fee is required to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST/Physically Handicapped and Ex-Servicemen categories.
6. Envelope containing the duly filled in application and Demand Draft (wherever applicable) must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TGT in_________________ subject.
7. Duly filled in application, complete in all respect must reach within 30 days of publication of this advertisement at the address given below:
Navodaya Leadership Institute,
JNV, Campus, Sector – 25,
. Application sent at any other address will not be considered. Application needs to be sent at the above address only. Candidate must keep a photocopy of the application for reference purposes.
NVS will not be responsible for any postal delay or non-receipt of application due to any reason. Applications received after the last date or incomplete in any respect or not accompanied with requisite application fee will be rejected. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard and application fees will not be refunded. No intimation regarding rejection of application will be sent to the candidates.