Vacancy in BHEL 2012 Recruitment 800 Engineers Trainee
BHEL invites applications from young and energetic Graduate Engineers for the position of Engineers Trainee in the following disciplines:
HOW TO APPLY
. •Candidates who wish to apply for Engineer Trainee position in BHEL for the year 2012-13 will be required to take the Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering -2012 (GATE-2012) which has been advertised in the newspapers on 11th September 2011.
. •The scores obtained in GATE-2012 will be utilized by BHEL for inviting candidates for a Personal Interview for consideration for the position of Engineer Trainees.
. •After submitting applications for GATE-2012, candidates will be allotted Registration No.
. •Candidates will have to separately apply on-line to BHEL for which BHEL recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in will be activated from 04/01/2012
. •In BHEL on-line applications, candidates will have to give their GATE-2012 registration No.
For applying to GATE-2012
1. For detailed information on GATE-2012 and on-line submission of application for GATE2012, interested candidates may log on to any of the following websites:
www.iitd.ac.in/gate gate.iisc.ernet.in www.iitb.ac.in/gate www.iitr.ac.in/gate
www.iitg.ernet.in/gate www.iitk.ac.in/gate gate.iitkgp.ac.in gate.iitm.ac.in
For the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics vacancies advertised by BHEL, the GATE-2012 e xa m is scheduled on 12th February 2012.
2. Candidates should fill-in and submit the GATE application form as instructed by the GATE authorities and wait for the admit card to get the GATE-2012 registration number
3. On receipt of GATE registration number, the candidates need to apply to BHEL on-line at http://careers.bhel.in. For this purpose, the relevant link will be made available from th January 2012 at our recruitment website http://careers.bhel.in
For applying to BHEL
- 1. Candidates may read the instructions given on this website (http://careers.bhel.in) carefully and fill-in the on-line application form giving accurate information including the GATE2012 registration number. The website for applying on-line will be opened only on 04th January 2012.
- 2. GEN/OBC candidates are required to make a payment of Rs. 100/-as processing fee through the Powerjyoti Account (details will be made available on our website from 4th January, 2012). SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
- 3. On submission of online application, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip having a unique Acknowlegement No.
- 4. Candidates should take a print out of the Acknowledgement Slip, affix a copy of the same photograph used for GATE-2012, sign at the space provided and send it to BHEL along with the challan of Rs. 100/-
- 5. The passport size photograph affixed by the candidate should be the same s u b m i t t e d along with GATE-2012 application form. In case the candidate i s called for interview, he/she bring with him the GATE-2012 admit card, GATE-2012 official score card and other relevant documents which will be mentioned in the interview call letter.
Candidates are advised to go through this website for qualifications required, age limits and other pertinent details and follow the directions given for applying for the position of Engineer Trainee in BHEL.
|Bachelor‘s degree holders in Engineering /Technology (4 years after 10 +2 ) / or Five year integrated Master‘s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering.|
|Engineering degrees from professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE ( eg. AMIE by Institute of Engineers(India)) as equivalent to BE/B Tech in the in the disciplines of Mechanical /Electrical /Electronics Engineering|
|For the above disciplines for the post of Engineer Trainee, candidates with Engineering Degree in some other disciplines will also be considered, for which they will, however take the GATE2012 exam in one of the relevant BHEL advertised discipline|
|BHEL Discipline||GATE -2012 Code||Other discipline to be considered against BHEL discipline|
|1. Industrial and Production Engineering 2. Industrial Engineering 3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering 4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi) 5. Mechatronics 6. Manufacturing Process and Automation 7. Power Plant Engineering 8. Production Engineering 9. Production and Industrial Engineering 10. Thermal Engineering 11. Manufacturing Technology|
|1. Electrical & Electronics 2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control 3. High Voltage Engg. 4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg 5. Electrical Machine 6. Electronics & Power 7. Power Electronics 8. Power Plant Engineering. 9. Energy Engineering 10.|
- 1. Electronics & Telecommunication
- 2. Instrumentation
- 3. Electronics & Instrumentation
- 4. Electronics & Power
- 5. Electronics Design & Technology
- 6. Electronics & Biomedical
7. Applied Electronics
- 8. Power Electronics
- 9. Electronics & Communication
- 10. Electrical & Electronics
- 11. Industrial Electronics
- 12. Mechatronics
- 13. Electronics & Control