The British Council Mauritius Job Vacancies 2019 Advert. Recently the council released vacancy announcement for Invigilators (Freelance) job position. Therefore, the interested job seeker may apply for this latest employment opportunity through the council careers page before Monday 22 April 2019.
British Council Mauritius Vacancies 2019
Working for the British Council offers you a unique opportunity to gain experience and develop skills in international cultural relations. You will be part of a modern, rapidly changing organisation with worldwide influence and impact. Our jobs offer you a scope for versatility, initiative and creativity in a stimulating and supportive environment.
#Position 1: Invigilators (Freelance)
- Education: Higher School Certificate
- Skil: Customer Service
- Knowledge: Communications in French and English
- Application Mode: Apply through email.
- Last date of application: Monday 22 April 2019 (16:00)
How to Apply?
- Please only fill out the application after downloading and thoroughly reading the Role Profile.
- To apply, please email your motivation letter (maximum one side A4) together with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications should reach us by 16:00 hours, Monday 22 April 2019. Applications received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only candidates shortlisted for the interview will be contacted.
- Successful candidates will have to undertake a training which may start in May 2019.
- View the Full Advert.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.