Only verified job available here. Before we post any job vacancy details, first we verify then we posted here. Therefore job seekers of Mauritius may blindly believe us. However, before you apply to any job, we highly recommend you to go through the recruitment advertisement for details.
Latest Job Opportunities in MU
We do post both government job and private jobs Opportunities in MU. Including fresher (without experience) as well as for experienced employees. In addition, you can also find job vacancies in Mauritius for school leavers.
We provide a direct official link and email ID for submitting a job application. We do not collect a resume or CV. You don’t have to register your self with this My MU Job Portal. Just click and open all the MU Job Vacancy details check the closing date, read the details and apply it.
Job Vacancies in Mauritius 2019 Find Latest Government and Private Jobs. Get my job mu vacancy alert in your mobile and email. My Job MU Vacancies 2019-20.
Vacancies in Mauritius 2019
- LVDC Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- PwC Mauritius Vacancies 2019 : 16 April 2019
- JKalachand Vacancies 2019 (Various Position: 21 April 2019)
- IBL Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- MPA Vacancies 2019
- FAREI Vacancies 2019
- ABC Banking Vacancies 2019
- ABC Motors Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- Job Vacancies in Mauritius 2019
- Mont Choisy Group Vacancies 2019
- British Council Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- UBP Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- PSC Vacancies 2019 Mauritius
- CWC Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- University of Mauritius (UOM) Vacancies 2019
- NCB Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- Metro Express Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- MITD Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- Mauritius Telecom Vacancies 2019 Official Job Announcement
- Air Mauritius Vacancies 2019
- Rose Belle Sugar Estate Vacancies 2019
- Aapravasi Ghat Trust Fund Vacancies 2019
- BCP Bank Mauritius Vacancies 2019
Mauritius (French: Maurice, Creole: Moris [moʁis]), officially the Republic of Mauritius(French: République de Maurice, Creole: Repiblik Moris), is an island nation in the Indian Ocean. The main Island of Mauritius is located about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the southeast coast of the African continent. The Republic of Mauritius also includes the islands of Rodrigues, Agalega and St. Brandon. The capital and largest city Port Louis is located on the main island of Mauritius.
Mauritius has built its success on a free market economy. According to the 2013 Index of Economic Freedom, Mauritius is ranked as having the 8th most free economy in the world, and the highest score in investment freedom.
Mauritius is a major tourist destination, the tourism sector is the fourth contributor to the Mauritian economy. The island nation enjoys a tropical climate with clear warm sea waters, beaches, tropical fauna and flora complemented by a multi-ethnic and cultural population.