NCB(National Computer Board) Mauritius Vacancies 2019. Interested candidates may apply through www.ncb.mu Careers Page before 22 April 2019.
The National Computer Board (NCB) was set up in 1988 by the National Computer Board Act (Act No.43) to promote the development of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) in Mauritius. It is a para-statal body administered by a Board of Directors and operates under the aegis of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation.
NCB Mauritius Vacancies 2019
The National Computer Board, operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Technology, Communication and Innovation, invites applications from qualified candidates for the following posts:
- #Post 1: Web Developer
- #Post 2: Information Security Consultant
- #Post 2: Research And Development Officer
- #Post 2: Project Supervisor
- A Cambridge Higher Certificate or Passes “Advanced Level” with A degree in Computer Science or Master Degree in CS or IT.
- Experience: Optional.
- Age Limit: not more than 40.
- Rs 29400 x 775 – 32500 x 925 -37125 x 1225 – 40800 x 1525 – 49950 x 1625 – 62950 (NCB 20)
- All applications should be made on the prescribed form with copies of academic and professional certificates together with documentary evidence of working experience claimed. Incomplete, inadequate or inaccurate filling of the Application Form may entail elimination of the applicant. Application forms may be downloaded from our website www.ncb.mu or collected at the Reception Counter of the NCB, 7th floor, Stratton Court, La Poudrière St, Port Louis from 08hrs45 to 16hrs00 on weekdays.
- For more details download the full advertisement, the link is given below.
How to apply?
- First, visit the official NCB Career page “Click Here“.
- Then check the available position name and Download Scheme of Service in Word file.
- Read the full advertisement very carefully.
The application should reach the National Computer Board not later than 15.00 hrs on 22 April 2019.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.