PwC Africa Limited Mauritius Job Vacancies 2019 Advert. Recently the PwC Mauritius released a vacancy announcement for the Finance – Senior Associate job position. Therefore, the interested job seeker may apply for this latest employment opportunity through the PwC Mauritius careers page on or before 16 April 2019.
PwC Mauritius Vacancies 2019
PwC Africa Limited, a holding company of PwC entities in Africa, is seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual to fill the position of a Finance – Senior Associate in its Internal Firm Services.
Position #1: Finance – Senior Associate
- Education: University Degree; ACCA/ACA or equivalent qualification;
- Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
- Responsibilities: Assist in the preparation of reports, reconciliations and management accounts, amongst other finance related tasks;
- Skills: Solid understanding of Financial and Accounting procedures and standards;
- Application Mode: Online
- Last Date: 16 April 2019.
How to Apply?
- The incumbent will be based in Mauritius.
- Apply now on PwC Mauritius Recruitment Portal.
- Click Here to apply
- Closing date: Sunday 16 April 2019
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
PwC in Mauritius is recognised as a thought leader and a change initiator, where more than 300 professional staff combine the resources of our global network with detailed knowledge of local issues.
The comany favour an industry approach to serve a large number of companies doing business in Mauritius, ranging from multinationals, a cross section of local businesses, to public institutions.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.