The Reserve Bank of Malawi (RBM) Job Vacancies 2019: The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications to fill the 5 positions of Software/System Engineer on temporary basis. The positions are tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe. Therefore, interested applicants may apply for this latest Employment opportunity through www.rbm.mw careers page.
Reserve Bank of Malawi Vacancies 2019
The Reserve Bank of Malawi was established under an Act of Parliament in July 1964 (Chapter 44:02 Laws of Malawi) and started its operations in June, 1965 in Blantyre. It replaced a branch of the Federal Bank of Rhodesia and Nyasaland founded to serve as a central bank of the Federation of Rhodesia and Nyasaland. The federation comprised Southern Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe), Northern Rhodesia (now Zambia) and Nyasaland (now Malawi).
Post Name: Software/Systems Engineer
- Reference: RBM/ICT/TEMP/2019/01
- Employment Type: Temporary
- Employment Duration: 12 Months
- Job Location: Lilongwe, Central, Malawi
- No of Vacancy: 05
- Job Functions Information Technology
- Industries Banking / Finance & Investment
- Education: Must possess a minimum academic qualification of Degree in Computer Science or related subjects;
- Experience: Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in JAVA and/or C# programming;
- Age Limit: Maximum 30.
- Last date of Application: 11th April 2019.
- Application Mode: Online
How to apply?
- Visit Reserve Bank of Malawi website: www.rbm.mw
- Go to Career Page
- Click on ” Software/Systems Engineer”
- Read full advertisement in details.
- Finally, Click on Apply. [Click Here]
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.