The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia (CRAN) is inviting applications to fill the Manager: Spectrum Management on a contractual basis. The recruitment advertisement is also available on NIES Namibia careers page. Therefore, interested applicants may apply online for this latest on or before 24th April 2019.
CRAN Namibia Vacancies 2019
The Communications Regulatory Authority of Namibia is accountable to the Ministry of Information Communications and Technology of the Republic of Namibia. CRAN invites competent & suitably qualified candidates to apply for the following position:
#1 Position Name: Manager: Spectrum Management
- Employment Type: Contract
- Duration: Five Years
- Location: Windhoek, Khomas, Namibia
- Education: Bachelor Degree in Information Communication Technology (ICT) or relevant qualification;
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years in relevant fields.
- Responsibilities: Interpret, develop and implement operational objectives and action plans to achieve the mining and business strategy
- Application Mode: Submission of CV via email or post.
- Closing Date: 24 April 2019,
How to Apply?
- Applicants must log on to NIEIS Job Opportunities page.
- Search for CRAN Namibia.
- Read the full advertisement for each position.
- Register your self with NIEIS.
- After that login into the portal.
- Finally, Apply for O&L Namibia Vacancies 2019.
- Click Here and Apply.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.