The Langer Heinrich Uranium (Pty) Ltd (LHUPL) is inviting applications to fill the Laboratory Technician positions on a fixed term basis. The recruitment advertisement is also available on NIEIS careers page. Therefore, interested applicants may apply online for this latest on or before 12th April 2019.
LHUPL Vacancies 2019
Langer Heinrich Uranium (LHU) is 75% owned by Paladin Energy Australia, with CNNC Overseas Uranium Holding Limited, a subsidiary of China Nuclear Corporation, holding the remaining 25%. LHU operates an open pit uranium mine located within the Namib Naukluft National Park, 90 km east of Walvis Bay in Namibia’s Erongo Region.
#1 Position Name: Laboratory Technician
- Employment Type:Full time
- Employment Status: Temporary
- Education: Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years in relevant fields.
- Responsibilities: Responsible for operating and monitoring pilot process equipment and laboratory scale test apparatus,
- Application Mode: Submission of CV
- Closing Date: 12 April 2019, 12:00 PM.
How to apply?
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview and medical assessment processes in Swakopmund.
- Previously disadvantaged Namibians meeting the above criteria are encouraged to apply.
- Please forward your Comprehensive CV with certified copies of supporting documents to Careers@lhupl.com
- Please clearly state position being applied for in subject line.
LHU is focused on Sustainable Development and we consider our business in relation to Namibian society and our impact on the environment a critical part of measuring overall performance and ability to operate effectively. Mining and mineral processing can play a central role in sustainable community development and we therefore endeavour to act as a catalyst for positive social and economic change.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.