The Ministry of Land Reform (MLR) Namibia is inviting applications to fill the Accountant Grade 8 on a permanent basis. The recruitment advertisement is also available on the MLR Namibia careers page. Therefore, interested applicants may apply online for this latest on or before 2nd May 2019.
MLR Namibia Vacancies 2019
The Ministry of Land Reform has finalised the preparation of the 2017/2022 provision valuation roll. As part of this process of how the ministry will be conducting an outreach program throughout the country to address all land owners regarding the process of how the land values have been derived and the and the methodology used to determine those values before the Provisional Valuation Roll is put on display for public inspection later on this year.
#1 Position Name: Accountant Grade 8
- Department: Ministry of Land Reform.
- Subdivision: Finance
- Section: Expenditure
- No. of posts: 1
- Duty station: Windhoek
- Salary Scale: N$220 828- 263 911
- Housing Allowance: N$ 13 080 p.a. Transport Allowance: N$ 7176 p.a.
- Education: An appropriate Diploma on NQF Level 6 majoring in accounting
- Application Mode: Submission of CV via email or post.
- Closing Date: 02 May 2019
Benefits: Remunerative package(s) consists of a monthly salary according to the above-mentioned salary scale(s), housing subsidy/rent allowance/housing allowance/transport allowance (if applicable) pension, social security and medical aid benefits
How to apply:
- Download Full Advertisement
- Complete a form and attach all relevant documentation such as a CV in which all relevant qualifications (certified copies), experience and skills are clearly stated. Also, attach documentary proof (certificate or other) of the qualifications mentioned in your CV. Your application form and CV will be used as source documents in the selection process.
- Provide all information requested on the application.
- Hand in the application on time to avoid disappointment.
- If you are applying for more than one post, you must submit a separate application form for each post.
- Ensure that you meet all requirements before you hand in your application.
NB: All foreign qualifications must be submitted with an evaluation of qualification from Namibia Qualification Authority. Applications must be completed on form 156043, which is obtainable at any Government office, with certified copies of qualifications, identity documents and CV attached to it. Women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Incomplete applications will not be considered, EInquiries Ms. Njahi Mushe Telephone: 061-2965328 , Applications must be forwarded to: The Executive Director
Ministry of Land Reform Private Bag 13343
Hand delivered at
Ministry of Land Reform
55 Robert Mugabe Avenue
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.