The Ministry of Finance (MLR) Namibia is inviting applications to fill the Director: Expenditure & Financial Management on a permanent basis. The recruitment advertisement is also available on the MOF Namibia careers page. Therefore, interested applicants may apply online for this latest on or before 23rd April 2019.
Ministry of Finance (MLR) Namibia Vacancies 2019
The Ministry of Finance is responsible for issues concerning central government finances, including coordination of the central government budget, forecasts and analyses, tax issues, and management and administration of central government activities. The Ministry is also responsible for matters concerning financial markets and consumer legislation.
#1 Position Name: Director Grade 3
- Department: State Account
- Directorate: Expenditure And Financial Management
- Subdivision: Finance
- No. of posts: 1
- Duty station: Windhoek
- Capital costs – N$87,202 p.a.
- Running costs – N$27,273 p.a.
- Total Allowance – N$114,475 p.a.
- Housing Allowance: N$81,558
- Education: A b-degree at NQF l7 plus 9 years appropriate Experience of which a minimum of four (4) years should be at Management level.
- Application Mode: Submission of CV via email or post.
- Closing Date: 23 April 2019
How to Apply?
- Download Full Advertisement
- In terms of the affirmative action plan of the ministry of finance, Qualifying females and persons with disabilities who meet the Prescribed advertisement requirements are encouraged to apply Address:
The executive director
Ministry of finance
Private bag 13295
Advert date: 22 March 2019
Advert closing date: 23 April 2019
Enquiries: ms. Ally angula; tel.: 061 – 2092417
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.