The Northern Regional Electricity Distributor (NORED), is inviting applications to fill the Centre Administrator, Patterson C1, Opuwo Centre (X1) a permanent basis. The recruitment advertisement is also available on the NORED Namibia careers page. Therefore, interested applicants may apply online for this latest on or before 12th April 2019.
NORED Namibia Vacancies 2019
The Northern Regional Electricity Distributor (NORED), the torchbearer of Namibia’s Regional Electricity
Distributors (REDs) in Southern Africa, believes in smart partnership and in the future of Africa now and
tomorrow. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for the following position within NOREDs
#1 Position Name: Centre Administrator, Patterson C1, Opuwo Centre
- Salary Scale: As per the market
- Purpose: To Supervise Cashiers, Cleaners, Office Assistants and Store Clerks. Monitor and review, the transactions and finance related activities of the centres. Monitors and review material handling
activities at the centre.
- Education: Grade 12 with 20 points and E or better symbol in English with Accounting
National Diploma in Accounting/ a Diploma in Business Administration. A degree will be an added advantage.
- Experience: 2 years in a similar position
- Application Mode: Submission of CV via email or post.
- Closing Date: 12 April 2019
How to Apply
Persons from disadvantaged groups are encouraged to apply. If you meet the above requirements, kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed CV and certified copies of the required
The Chief Executive Officer NORED Electricity (PTY) LTD | PO BOX 639 ONDANGWA NAMIBIA
Hand deliver to
Nored Head Office, Ondangwa: Human Resources Office
Closing date: 12 April 2019
Enquiries: Ms. Sesilia Johannes
NB: NB: Mailed or Faxed applications will not be accepted and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Personal documents will not be returned.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.