This is the latest Project coordinator Job Vacancies announcement 2019 at Uppsala University. Interested candidates may apply through www.uu.se Careers before 04th July 2019. Before applying for Project coordinator Position candidates are requested to download and read the job advertisement carefully.
Project coordinator Jobs at Uppsala University
ReAct Europe is a part of Uppsala University and is now looking for a Project Coordinator. The position is based in Uppsala, but work includes collaborative projects with international organizations and ReAct network nodes in the USA, Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Position 1: Project coordinator
- Title: Executive Personal Assistant To The Chief Electoral Officer (Ceo) [ref No: No- 250]
- Employment Type: Permanent
- Scope of employment: 100 %
- Number of positions: 1
- Working hours: 100 %
- Town: Uppsala
- County: Uppsala län
- Country: Sweden
- Job Location: Sweden
- Salary: Individual salary.
- Education: Academic degree of at least Master, in global health, development studies, international relations or another relevant field of study
- Experience: At least 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Closing Date: 04 July 2019.
How to Apply?
- For further information about the position please contact Anna Zorzet, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Here and View Details
Are you considering moving to Sweden to work at Uppsala University? If so, you will find a lot of information about working and living in Sweden at www.uu.se/joinus. You are also welcome to contact International Faculty and Staff Services at email@example.com.
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.