Harambee Vacancies 2019 Find Latest Jobs Available in April 2019: Harambee is a 100% free opportunity for young South Africans – there are no catches or surprises.
- 18 – 34 years old
- Have a valid SA ID document
- Have at least a Grade 10 (although there are more opportunities for those with a Matric or Matric equivalent)
- Not studying full time
- Currently unemployed
Harambee does also have opportunities for graduates from a tertiary institution, and for people with a disability who have a minimum of Grade 9.
Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator helps thousands of young South Africans get the skills required to get and keep their first job.
- If we don’t have a job for you, we’ll help you find other opportunities and prepare you to find a job yourself
- This is a 100% free opportunity for young people who are unemployed and have been looking for work
- We can’t guarantee that every applicant will get a job – success is ultimately up to you
- Harambee has placed over 40,000 young people with over 400 of South Africa’s top companies.
- 18 to 34 years (opportunities available for those over 29 are limited)
- Have a valid South African ID
- Have at least a Grade 11 completed 1 year before application
- Persons with a disability require a minimum of a Grade 9
- Are currently unemployed
- Educated at a previously disadvantaged school
- Not employed in one job for longer than one year
- Are hungry for an opportunity
Are you a job seeker? Could not find a desirable job, Join us at our Facebook Page for the recent job opening at your city.